Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desirea21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:23 AM
    How many c-sections
    Okay I havehad 2 c-section before that is because the first one desided he wasn't coming out. I want to have another one. Would it be safe for Me and the baby.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 07:27 AM
    My one friend had 3 c-sections and was fine.
    One friend had 6 babies -not sure how many were c-section if any-. The doctor told her her uterus was stretched so thin she better not have any more babies but she did.
    I think that 3 c-sections is some what common.
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
    I am the product of my mom's 4th c section. And I am normal, I think. Lol
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Some women have several... Repeated c-sections do raise risks for each new pregnancy and c-section so this is why most doctors with have some limit as to what they recommend... which can vary by their comfort level.
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Lol touché NOhelp4u!

It is actually pretty funny because my mom's c sections scar matches my dad's prostate cancer scar. But, other than her scar, she looks great!
    TRUCKDRIVER0406 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jul 27, 2008, 09:28 AM
    I have had three c-sections. Two were 2 years apart and the third was 8 years later. I think the time frame does play a part if you are planning to have a vaginal birth after a c-section... My doctor did the second C-section because there was a possibility of my uterus bursting (I think thast is the term he used). But if there has been a long enough period between, your insurance may require a vaginal delivery but the doctors can tell the insurance that a C section is necessary. That's what mine did for my third one. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to re-use cut dry-wall sections [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing some home improvement in the LR (plumbing and electrical). I need to open the wall up. Is it better to cut the drywall section in the cavity, down the center of a stud, or adjacent to a stud? Better here is measured about ease of attaching sections in the replace phase. I am...

Joining Corian counter sections [ 4 Answers ]

I am a do it yourselfer and have joined seams of kitchen corian counter successfully, but the seams have a shadow line where the seam is. Moderate sanding has not removed the shadow. Any suggestions?

Put this is 2 sections [ 4 Answers ]

I posted earlyer. On a similar note. There is a 19 year old boy I'm intrested in. Im 16. I live in Idaho where the age of consent is 18. I want to spend time with this boy but I want to make it very clear that we are not sexual or anything more then good friends. He has a 1 year old son and...

View more questions Search