Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Implanon implant
    Hi I had the implant in on the 23rd of may and was told my arm would ache for a couple of hours after. It is still aching and most of the time when I move my arm I get a sharp stabbing pain, I was just wondering if this is normal. Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 25, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Yeah, it can be normal. You only got it 2 days ago, sometimes it takes about a week to get used to.
    cell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Thanks you I was a bit worried

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant if I have Implanon (birth control) [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on Implanon which is a form of birth control that is inserted in my arm. My fiancé and I are wanting to have a baby. Is there a way around this form of birth control so that I can become pregnant?

Discharge with Implanon [ 7 Answers ]

Since having the Implanon implant fitted 5 months ago I was almost constantly on my period until 2 weeks ago when, instead of a period, I started getting a watery brown discharge instead. I know it's not an STD and hope it's not an infection. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Implanon! How long before you became pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: For anyone who can help me I had the implanon for about 1 year? No monthlys at all during this time not even spotting! Me and my partner decided it was time to start trying, so I had it removed. I have heard so many stories about how long it took after the removal to fall...

Opinions on implanon [ 15 Answers ]

What do people think of implanon? Anyone able to share any experience of having it?

Implant in my arm [ 5 Answers ]

After reading all the pregnancy questions it makes me worrie how good an implant that is put in your arm is. Has anyone got pregnant while having one of them in there arm? Is there much chance I could get pregnant or am I safe?

View more questions Search