Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayna123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 01:13 AM
    My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why?
    Hi all,

I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem my all periods was normal and my sexlife also normal.:(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Did you take the hpt following the directions exactly (morning urine... as soon as you wake up... etc?)

Also, did you take a double pack (taking two at once minimizes a false result).

Of course, it's not uncommon for a person to miss a period every now and then due to stress or hormonal changes, but I suggest you meet up with your ob-gyn to see what's going on.
    sam7686 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 10:03 AM

You would more than likely have pregnancy symptoms by now.. that is odd that you were very normal and now missed periods! There is a chance you could be pregnant, there is always a chance if your sexually active, but I am usually always normal also and am now a week late on my period. Also having some weird symptoms that are starting to scare me, but if you don't feel right I would just pay a visit to the doc, it won't hurt...
    Do you have any abnormalities?
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 08:18 PM

... sam, that post was in April, so I'm assuming she knows by now whether she's pregnant.
    yvonnejust Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 03:26 AM

I am 15 days late, I have took 2 pregnancy test both came out negative. But I have no symptoms of being pregnant could I be pregnant, even though I don't have signs??

Nov 7, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Yeah I figured that after I replied, not a big deal ISneezeFunny, chill out, don't get all worked up about... :eek:
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 09:50 PM

I... wasn't worked up. Sorry you took it that way.

I rarely get worked up about anything. No worries, no harm done.

Nov 8, 2008, 12:52 PM
    yvonnejust-it could be many of things... irregular, stress, anything relating to a missed period, yes some woman don't have many symptoms at all... I would maybe go in to the doctor or even call a nurse...
    girlinwaiting Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:27 AM

Has SAYNA123 let anyone know what happened?
    I am three and a half weeks late and HPTS say negative, the Dr said I ma just be skipping and I have to wait... just wondering if anyone has ended up pregnant after negative HPTS??
    gorgeous1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Same thing here I missed my period too.I never had sex ,I'm virigin and I had my starting period on march 5th and now is may 1 .:'( .What happen I never had fingers with someone ,or whatever how you called it ,its weird how come.Im about to kill myself I don't want to be in the news paper it werid believe me ,can anyone help me my mom knows and she'd just is scarred, my body all shaked :( :confused: :'( Ima make an apoiment to do the blood test what about if it is positive ima kill myself.If I do aborting chances are I'm not going to be virigin anymore or whut?Can anyone help me.?
    johnsonkatie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 09:49 PM
    I am over 1 month late and my periods are always exact. Every pregnancy test comes back negative and I have no symptoms of pregnancy. I am going to my OBGYN in 3 days for a blood test. I know someone who is 8months pregnant and she can take a pregnancy test and it comes up negative; the doctor says she produces low amounts of HCG and its hard to detect.
    kgj1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 02:14 PM
    I'm a month late, my last period was feb 14-18th of 2o11 well today is April 5th 2011 and still no period, an I've been taking thyrod meds for about 2 months know could that be messing my cycle up? But me and my husband have been trying for 2 years..
    akw79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 08:51 PM
    So was u pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Late period & negative test [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone My Name Is Jessica And My Husband And I Have Been Trying To Concive For About Two Years We Have Had No Luck, But My Period Is Very Late About 12 Days To Be Correct. I Took A Pregnancy Test Today It Was Negative Why??

Late Period Negative pregnant test! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am curious if I could be pregnant or not. My last period ended Sept 28, it is now November 6th and I have still had no period, or any signs of it. I took a HPT on Saturday, and it came out negative. I have been experiencing lower back pain, headaches, and can eat none stop without...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Late period and a negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm debbie, I'm a week late on my period, I've done a test this morning and it's negative, I'm so confused can any body advise me what to do?

View more questions Search