Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly91402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 07:07 AM
    No period, negative tests, spotting in mid cycle
    I am a 26 year old female. My last period was on feb 28, 2008. My husband and I have been trying to conceive, all my hormone levels are good. On the 19th day of my cycle (march 18) I stared spotting, I did this for 3 days. I went to the doctor and they did an exam and sent me for blood work to see if I was pregnant. The test came back negative. Then on my 23rd day (March 22) I had to go have blood work to have my progesterone checked. The results of that my doctor said it was low. He gave me a rx for progesterone pills which I am supposed to start taking at the peak of my next cycle, but the problem is that I today April 11,2008 makes 43 days since I have had a period. I took a home pregnancy test on march 27th and it was negative. I have been using a clear blue easy fertility monitor and last month it never showed peak fertility just high fertility for about 15 days. I keep calling the doctor but they can not tell me what is wrong or what is causing this. My periods are usually 24-28 days long. I have had 3 laparoscopies 12-07, 7-06, 6-04
    On the last surgery in December they did a dye test to check my tubes for blockages and there was none. I did have severe adhesions each time that had to be removed, they are not sure what is causing this. And in December my doctor also said that I had an infection in my tubes.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 02:48 PM
    May I suggest you have your husband's sperm count tested in the meantime to see if he is able to be a daddy? You must get your system clear of the infection before you can properly conceive. Just give it some time and don't be too wound up about this. Relax. You'll get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting before my period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have never spotted before my period ever. I am 21 years old and have always played a sport until this year. I stopped working out for over 6 months and I recently have joined an aerobics class. I just got off my period about 2 weeks ago and I spotted like a week and a half after I got...

Spotting in the middle of my cycle. [ 5 Answers ]

I had a baby three months ago and I had started my cycle on March 10th, lasted the normal 5 days. Yesterday I spotted a little and since it is too early for my period to start could it have been implantation bleeding? Or can you spot when you ovulate? We're not having unprotected sex (using...

Spotting but negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

My lat period was June 23-28th. I started spotting July 30 and still occurring. I took a home pregnancy test along with a blood test and both are negative. Does anyone know what else it could be if I am not pregnant.

Three tests, One period, and Some Days later. Is it still possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been doing a bit of reading on various sites across the internet but still am not sure what to make of my situation. I have only been pregnant once before, and ended up having to abort. Now I am just plain confused. I had unprotected sex twice (full rounds...actual count of orgasms resulting...

Spotting in the middle of my cycle [ 1 Answers ]

:( I don't know a whole lot about periods. Mine were always regular and on time. But this past month I had my period about 2 weeks ago(which was reg and fine) and now I have had spotting for about two days. I'm on the pill and I don't really miss any of them. I might be a 1-12 hrs late though. I...

View more questions Search