Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mia890789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 10:14 PM
    Miss my ex
    I miss my ex, we met May 2001 and we were off and on several times. We try then I got tired and he starte dhanging out with his firneds and new girls but still came to me. Last emails were in jan1 telling me he love me wanted to be with me blah blah and I thought on it for a few weeks and then told him yes I loved him I wanted him. And he said no. Then he calls and tells me he found a new girl and then he had a few more and the first one did him wrong he calls to talk everyday while I'm at work. All I do is sit here and cry he has stopped calling at home or at night stopeed coming by with I just wanted to see u. it hurts so bad, how can he just get over me? I want him back I'm trying to ignore him but when I do talk to him we are friendly. I have told him I love him and thought for sure he was the one. He doesn't have the greates qualites but I don't care. I miss him so much and want him to chase me again. I don't like games but that's what it is down to. I want him here with me. I can't date no one else no one compares to him. I have messed up in the past and now he is with other girls and I see how much I hurt him. What do I do?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 12, 2006, 03:35 AM
    a few weeks and then told him yes I loved him I wanted him. And he said no
    You need to re-build your life and stop living in the past... You said that you have told this guy that you love him and he said he didn't to you! Sorry there is your answer move on find new friends and people to be around.

You say you want to play games?? That is never good playing one another off.. Get out more, meet your friends up of an evening, let this guy go get on with his life, because you need to move forwards with yours.

Don't let yourself get played because you feel ****tie now, just think how it will feel when your played.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2006, 04:03 AM
    It sounds like you were playing games. Wanted him to chase you. Well you played and you got burned. That is what happens. You know that there was a possibility of that back firing. I know a lot of advice is giving in relationships about being mysterious and doing other things but as you see in this case did not work, did it. You know what. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Did you ever hear of that saying. You need to let go. You yourself said that you do not see all the qualities in this person that you would like to see. So you need to pick yourself up and get out of the house and stop crying for somebody that has already moved on. If he comes back to you later and apologizes and is playing games with you, you need to be strong and move on anyway and just leave things as being friends. So, to you I say one day you will find that someone special but mean while live your life to the fullest. You will meet somebody when you least expect that is the best experience. The unexpected one.

Joe
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Hi,
    The answer before mine are very good. Games are not good, and lead to relationships falling apart; if there was really one there to start with.
    I know it hurts,. been there, done that. Talking with others is the best way to begin to overcome it. Moving on takes some time, but only if you are willing to try.
    Eventually, you will meet someone who is just right for you; caring, respectful, honest, and loves to be with you; who is not into games. I do wish you the very best, and remember; only you can change things for yourself, no one else can.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 12, 2006, 06:23 PM
    I have to agree with the others here. You have to move on.

I get the impression he held on to you as "the backup".
    I get the impression you were playing hard to get, and he got away.

Move on - You'll be amazed at how soon you'll find someone "much better" when you open yourself to meeting new people.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
    If you have learned anything from this experience it is to know yourself and be yourself,how can you expect some one to love you when you yourself do not love.Yeah everything was fine as long as he was catering to you but did you ever cater to him and make him feel wanted.Instead of mooning over the past ,make yourself a better partner for the future,know yourself better and you'll have more to bring to a relationship.To get love you must first know how to love!:cool:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2006, 06:42 AM
    Hi, Mia,
    As a follow-up, you can do it.
    You can move on, find someone new.
    You sound like a wonderful person, and will find someone who is the same.
    When meeting new men, listen to what they want to say. Listening to others will make friends much, much faster, than having them listen to you.
    Find out what they like, what they like to do, their hobbies, their thoughts. Eventually, they will begin asking you the same questions.
    Being interested in others will have them be interested in you. I know everything will be OK, when you can get past this.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 13, 2006, 07:00 AM
    No one needs that kind of drama and stress in there life and no one is worth feeling like this over. He already said that he didn't love you, there isn't much you can do about that. You can't make someone take you back. It just doesn't work that way. YOu have to reevaluate what you want out of this guy, do you really want him back because you love him or do you just like the idea of him "chasing" you as you put it. If the latter is the correct one then your probably feeling this way because you want his attention. I would move on at this point, he has. There are PLENTY of people out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search