Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Broadie12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 08:03 PM
    My boyfriend fakes orgasm?
    I don't understand what is going on.

My boyfriend has admitted to me that he sometimes fakes orgasm.

He said that some of his guy friends have decided to try
    Only coming when masturbating and not to come with their
    Wife's or masturbating in order to concentrate more on the lovemaking
    And less on the result of coming. This little group
    Is working on control according to my lover. Have
    You ever heard of such a thing?

Nothing is making sense. He does come sometimes but
    Not very often. He is 45 and drinks too much beer.
    He doesn't 't have a problem getting an erection.
    Our lovemaking is very good and I always come at least
    Once.

When a man come does he always have an orgasm?

Anybody have any thought as to what is going on?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Men don't ALWAYS orgasm when they "come", but I don't understand why he feels he needs to focus on not coming to orgasm when you are making love unless you feel he is not pleasing you or something? Talk to him and tell he he doesn't need to bother with this silly "control" thing, as it's just making you upset about the situation and not helping your lovemaking or relationship in any way...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

21, 3 year boyfriend . Never had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been togther for about 3 and a half years. We have sex.. not a lot but we have sex. I try so hard to have an orgasm and it doesn't come. He is great.. oral and intercourse. Once I hit the peak point I pull away or start crying. I can't handle the feeling. It is too...

My boyfriend has never had an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 he's 18 He was my first and he's been with other people He's been able to climax with other girls... but he just can't with me What's wrong with me,, and what can I do to help?? :confused:

Sometimes my boyfriend has inhibited orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

I have a relationship for about 1 year. He has 30 years old.From the beginning it happened something that puzzled me. It seemed to me strange that for some times he had stopped in the middle of the intercourse, the reason he had told me: he was tired. I was a little bit frustrated. He told me that...

Never had an orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. But before me his ex fiancé cheated on him. As a result he has virtually no sexual confidence and often my time is taken up with reassuring him. It is perhaps for this reason that I can never...

View more questions Search