Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delgyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Lump in labia minora
    About 6 months ago, after severe pain while wiping, I found a lump inside the skin of the left labia minora about the size of a pea. There was no visible sore, just pain inside the labia. It took awhile to figure out what hurt. Then it went away after about 1 1/2 weeks. Now, I have one again inside the right labia minora about the size of a lima bean. Again, pain but no sores until now. Now after about a week, a sore has developed outside the lump but I thought it was caused by wiping, which is still very painful. I've never had any issues besides uterine fibroids before this developed. Is this lump anything I should be concerned about? Could it be just a cyst?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 20, 2008, 05:38 PM
    You need to go to the doctors,its probably nothing but its best to go while its still their

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Painful lump on labia [ 4 Answers ]

I have a very painful lump on my labia. I wear poise due to urinary incontinence. Could this be the reason. I have read that cyst and bartholin cysts do not hurt. This is very painful. I can hardly sit or walk. Will it go away on its own?

Painful Lump on Labia Minora [ 3 Answers ]

2 days ago I discovered a bump on my right labia minora. It is painful when I touch it or stroke it with toilet paper. It is sometimes painful when I sit "the wrong way." It doesn't sting or anything when I urinate. It is red, and about 5mm in length. I am a virgin, 20 years old. Does anyone have...

Large Lump in Labia Majora (breast too) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I just had some questions about a large lump (about the size of a golf ball) in the upper part of my labia majora. Its hard and sort of flat but wide with a nodule on it. I don't know how long it has been there really. I didn't do self check but felt a nagging dull feeling down there. I was...

Lump on labia minora [ 1 Answers ]

For the past few years I have had a lump on the outside of my inner labia. It is up at a level with my urethra and is about the size of a pea. It is not normally sore or itchy (though the whole area between inner and outer labia itches sometimes) and does not seem to be growing. I know I should go...

View more questions Search