Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lissame22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Things are turning thrmselves on in MY APPT!
    Things are turning on by themselves in my apartment, toy, my son's toys have been going off by themselves first it was the one in his bedroom, and then today, the one in the living room went off THREE TIMES!! AND THESE ARE TOYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUSH A BUTTON ON!
    I AM FREAKED OUT! HOW CAN I TELL IF THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED?? ALSO SINCE MOVING IN HERE MY BODY JERKS AND IT FEELS FORCEFULL LIKE SOME ONE OR SOMETHING IS DOING IT. NOT ME?? IS THIS POSSIBLE?

DESPERATE
    MELISSA
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 05:41 PM
    It sounds like a ghost of a small child. See if any of your older neighbors know anything about the history of the place.
    ilynanny123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Scary Get Bak To Meh If Things Changee Xxx Gwd Luck

Dec 14, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    It sounds like a ghost of a small child. See if any of your older neighbors know anything about the history of the place.

I asked the owner and she knows of nothing... she is a firm believer in paranormal activity, but to her knowledge she said nothing happened, and no prior complaints or mentions of anything happening.

It hasn't stopped either, but new things have started, like my dogs will stand in one spot barking at what appears to be nothing, and it is in different places, at different times of the day. I am going to start logging all of this just to have some notes.

Anyone have a firm suggestion on how to make it stop? Because recently my little boy almost 11 mo's starts crying and pointing for no reason. It is beginning to freak me out bad.:confused: :mad:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 06:01 PM
    I hear mediums say to tell the ghost to go to the light and sprinkle some sea salt because the smell of the sea disorients them and kind of scares them off.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2007, 09:18 PM
    I would check into the history of where you live and who lived there before you. My mother moved into this house that she swears was inhabited by the ghost of a little boy. The first time she saw him was outside her kitchen window, he was sitting in a swing in a large tree in the back yard. Thing was, there was no swing in the tree. When she went outside, there was no one there. Then, in my sisters room, that was where most of the activity in the house took place. "HE" actually took things like paper, pencils, books. My sister would have all of her stuff ready in her backpack, my mom always checked to make sure both her and my brother had their stuff before they left for school. He moved stuff around in her room. Finally one day my mom just went to my sisters room and had a talk with this little boy. She told him that he was disturbing the other children there, that they couldn't study if they didn't have books or paper and pencils. She told him he needed to respect their belongings, just like he would want his things respected. She also told him if he couldn't follow the rules in the house, he would have to leave. After that, the little boy stopped the practical pranks he was playing.

Dec 23, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Well pardon the rest of this message, please. I got rather intoxicated, (the only way I am able to deal with scary stuff) called upon our pastor and a medium and we had a long talk with her. What I found out was a little girl that had been raped, by her own father. I will elaborate. We started asking questions and some of the questions "triggered" some unwanted behavior in regards to her dad, well we finally put two and two together that her had did some really bad things to this (guessing 4-6 year old) she bleed to death after being raped repetedly and she died at the hands of her father. Well after hours of some very weird stuff she "Led" us to where it always happened. She told the median to look in the floor boards where her demented father kept his "Trophies" of what he had done to her, bloody gowns, beating sticks, etc.

We have all, even little Ava come to terms with what happened and now she is a pieceful entity that lives with us, and she has vowed to look after my baby, and wants to be his big sister and look over him. She sleeps in his room just to be able to keep an eye on him.

After writing this I know how stupid this may all seem, but I am a believer now. We, the pastor, the medium, me and my baby have helped this little girl. Even more strange I look at little Ava Lynn as the little girl I lost when she was only 3 months olds. Our house is only in an uproar when Ava is up to protection mode. Which I have learned to ignore and know that she is keeping us safe, because with the evidence that she showed us, we were able to track down her father and put him in prison. It is a great feeling and she said that she forever owes her life to our family.

The R's & The A's

Thanks for your help and I look forward to comments on this bizare happening.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
    A pastor agreed with the above? What type of church do you go to?
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2007, 08:35 PM
    So the actual FATHER, the one who raped the little girl and she died, he was still alive?? And you were able to go to the authorities with the evidence you found under the boards of the floor? ((the bloody night gowns, etc. )) And you were able to have him convicted?? That is phenomenal!! Please let me know if I interpreted your answer correctly, this is just really astounding. I hope her spirit is at peace and at rest now, God knows she deserves it. What a horrid man to hurt a young child so.
    Brautiee Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lissame22 View Post
    I asked the owner and she knows of nothing... she is a firm believer in paranormal activity, but to her knowledge she said nothing happened, and no prior complaints or mentions of anything happening.

It hasn't stopped either, but new things have started, like my dogs will stand in one spot barking at what appears to be nothing, and it is in different places, at different times of the day. I am going to start logging all of of this just to have some notes.

Anyone have a firm suggestion on how to make it stop? because recently my little boy almost 11 mo's starts crying and pointing for no reason. It is beginning to freak me out bad.:confused: :mad:
    If it really is bothering. You could ask them to leave. Ask them to move on and leave.

Try that ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace not turning on. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. New to this but here goes. I have a Rheem RGMC-125A propane furnace that is 24 years old. Never any problems till this winter. Is has a constant pilot flame. We lit the pilot and it works properly. When we turn on the thermostat, it clicks but nothing turns on. The burners do not...

Turning over a new leaf [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing research for an upcoming sermon and would like to know if the saying "turning over a new leaf" is figurative or literal? Does something happen when you turn a leaf over? Is there a reason for doing it? Any info you can provide would be great.

Rented appt [ 9 Answers ]

My mom rented an apartment for me last year in January the utilities are in my name and I have made all the rental payments until this month. My rent was late this month and the landlord who is aware that I live in the unit not my mom called to inform my mom that the rent was late and my mom had...

TV keeps turning itself off - why? [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my TV for 3 years, over the last few days it turns itself off. This happens 2-3 times a day, about every 20mins or so. Is it telling me its on its last legs or does anyone think its worth repairing? Does anyone have any answers - caby2

View more questions Search