Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skingirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2005, 08:50 AM
    Have you tired this natural acne treatment?
    Hello, I came across this site and I was wondering if anyone else has used this before? I have a friend who just ordered it but hasn't seen the full effects yet because she's only just started with the treatment a day or so ago. Anyway please let me know I would be grateful.

Thank you :)
    http://acnetreament.freeownhost.com/
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2005, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingirl
    Hello, i came across this site and i was wondering if anyone else has used this before? I have a friend who just ordered it but hasnt seen the full effects yet because shes only just started with the treatment a day or so ago. Anyways please let me know i would be greatful.

Thank you :)
    http://acnetreament.freeownhost.com/

I went through some acne phase... and nothing ever worked! I tried EVERYTHING. Some give you scars or it darkens your skin. I take glutathione everyday now, and I haven't had a single pimple since then. Though it didn't start right away. It's natural. And VERY safe on your body, believe me. I did all the research before using it. It cleanses your body first, then it shows off on your skin. I recommend taking it with vitamin e as well, because you'd need vitamin c to make it work. But vitamin e will make your skin so much better. Giving you that healthy glow. I just love it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Natural Treatment for Stomach Ulcers [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering what someone could suggest using as a natural treatment for stomach ulcers and possibly acid reflux. I have heard lickerish root is good but don't know for sure. Any help would be appreciated.

2 yr. Old dog will not eat and tired [ 3 Answers ]

I Have a 2 yr. old pit bull that is a lover & has always been happy and active but for the past 3 days has not eaten maybe 1 can of food and reall dose nothing else.. she is raggin and in heat & I have another male dog (Red Healer) but I'm not sure, Wats going on with her, I been keeping her in the...

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

I'm tired of poop... [ 9 Answers ]

Mostly this thread is about me venting. Our lovely new little Basset Hound, Buddy, as my husband has named him, won't stop pooping in the house. We finally got him to stop peeing in his crate. He had to spend a couple of hours in a puddle of his own pee before we got home to give him a bath (the...

View more questions Search