Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melsand2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Having a period after miscarriage
    Is it possible to get your period soon after you have had a miscarriage. I hadn't confirmed pregnancy, but I had symptoms. I was planning to take a test but I started having to pee a lot and then I started to see pink on the tissue. There was nothing in the toilet or in my underwear. As I was sitting on my bed I began researching miscarriages for ealry pregnancies. I had a lot of the symptoms. They described a feeling of soemthing "gushing" out and I felt something like that; it wasn't like when my period first comes on. When I went to the bath room I wiped and there was some pink. When I looked in the toilet there was something clear or light white floating in there with blood on it or in it. I was freaked out... the next morning I got my period! I am so confused and scared can anyone help me please!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Hun, if you had a miscarriage you would KNOW it. Cramping accompanies a miscarriage as does bleeding, and not light pink bleeding either. It sounds as though you were just getting your period is all.

It just sounds as though you are getting your period. This happens to us women every once in a while. As I said above, if you were having a miscarriage, you would definitely know it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy right after miscarriage before period [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on August 23,2007,my hgc levels went all way down to 0 on August 29,2007.and I went to the clinic yesterday because I started feeling sick on my stomach.and come to find out I am pregnant again.could you please tell me how far along am I now .;) and I was 7 weeks and 1day when I...

Miscarriage or Period [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since January, but my cycle has been very irregular. This month, I was supposed to start on Sunday and took a digital pregnancy test on Tuesday morning, which was negative. I started my period that Thursday and it was unusually light and had stopped...

Period after miscarriage [ 6 Answers ]

I just want to know from you ladies who have had miscarriages how long it took for your periods to return. Just curious!

Is it a miscarriage or implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, my last period was 27 dec , the period was strange very brown and discharge , and it only lasst for 3 days , January, no period had I test on the 29 jan negative, having sore breast , but negative , on the é feb went to the toilet wiped myself and had a little blood it is now the 4...

View more questions Search