Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 10, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Do you think Planned Pregnancy is
    Does anyone think plannign a pregnancy is wrong?

And when I say planning, like not only knowing your going to have a baby but have sex at a certain time so your baby is born at a certain month you want.

Does any one think that's a bad thing or its okay?

Opinions please?

*I am not planning on having kids, at least not at this age, it was just a question I thought about because I know there are planned babies and just those accidents which turn out being blessings haha*
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 03:18 PM
    It really does not always happen as planned, like so many who try and try again sometimes need medical assistance to conceive, while others who never thought of pregnancy, have kids the first year of marriage/relationship.

I think the best way (at least for me) was that once we got married we wanted to have a child and it did not really matter if it was sooner or later because we were committed to our relationship and wanted to build up a family of our own.

Oct 10, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Aww.
    Yea I guess that's true.

I think I would plan out when I have kids, to make sure I'm ready- then again you never eally are ready for kids haha
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 03:23 PM
    You are right... we only know when they arrive, how it really feels.:)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:38 PM
    There is nothing wrong with planning a pregnancy. When couples get married they set goals, have expectations for where they want to be (career wise), and long range financial planning. Maybe the wife works for a few years and the nest egg can be set aside so that there is still enough funds when she has her maternity leave or even decided to be the stay at home Mom. That sounds pretty good and pretty ideal.

Cough ---

Does it ever happen that way, in real life? Well, for some it does. For others, it does not. If the couple truly does not want children in the first five years, then they are responsible for the birth control. To not take birth control and then be surprised or upset when there is a confirmed pregnancy? Gimme a break. People ask, "how did that happen?" Biology 101.

Make the goals realistic. Don't concentrate so much on acquiring "things" before you decide to have a baby. By that I mean the bogging down of worldly possessions. I know a couple that said they had to have the big house, the lake cabin, the boat, the you name it, before they would be ready for a baby. Now there is nothing wrong with all that, nothing. But what becomes most important here?

My rant is done now. You have a good head on your shoulders!

Oct 10, 2007, 06:39 PM
    That's a great answer
    Becky1980 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 02:06 PM
    As for the planning the month, there's nothing wrong with that at all! Personally, I live somewhere where it gets *hot* during the summer, people die from heat stroke every year. That is not a time I want to be 9 months pregnant. You can be sure with my next child, the time of the year will most definitely come into account for when I stop taking birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aggregate planned expenditure and real GDP [ 3 Answers ]

I learned in economics that the main reason why Aggreggate planned expenditure (APE) and real GDP are not always equal is because of inventories. This is entirely understandable. However, HOW they are related is a bit confusing. If APE exceeds real GDP, then they sell more than they produce. ...

Planned Parenthood STD testing [ 1 Answers ]

I took J_9's advice (well actually by the time I posted that I had an appointment at the center, but anyway), and went to Planned Parenthood to get my weird skin irritation in my vagina looked at. They took a sample for chylmidia (sp? Sorry) and gonorrhea (I think I spelled that right) with a...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend And I Had Sex 2 Days Before My Period Came On And He Ejaculated In Me, Is There A Chance That I Could Be Pregnant?

Planned Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can report an immigrant who got married 5 years ago from another country to a U.S Citizen and came to U.S. almost three years now. Then, about six months ago from this date, she left her husband for no valid reason and now dating a new guy. Currently, they are in the...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

View more questions Search