Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferlyn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 03:10 PM
    I've missed my period in over two months could this mean I'm pregnant ?
    I'm only 17 but me and my boyfriend are going to be married so of course we have sex his alergic to latex so we don't use condoms and I'm not on the pill .my last period started the 28th of June and ended on the second of July I haven't had my period since now its sep/7 I have alredy taken some test that turned out negative could this still mean I'm pregnant ?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Go to your gyno, and please go on birth control. You are not married until a clergy person or judge says so. Be safe until then
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Go to the doctor, could be a tubal pregnancy that can be fatal if not treated. Also, stress from being worried can mess up a menstrual cycle.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 08:05 PM
    You do need to be checked it can be many things, from being prregnant to infections.

Also they have concoms that are not latex so you have no real excuse not to be using it.

Also active birth control is important if you don't want to have a child,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do?...

Know if pregnant before missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to know if you are pregnant before your missed period? If so what are the symptoms? Stomach hurting? etc.

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

On because 2 months missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for about 6 months or so... I have missed 2 periods but ALSO have missed taking some pills and doubled some days also.. so I know it wasn't fully affective... My question is... I have taken HPT's and they are negative... is it possible to be pregnany? I have a 17 month...

Missed Period for 2 months but tests are NEGATIVE [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, Iam 22 and Iam really nervouse and scared.. Iam married but me and my husband began to use condoms instead of any birth control pill or patches. Before I got married and began to use the Ortha Evora Patches I sometimes had irregular periods( I wouldn't get it for weeks or even a few...

View more questions Search