Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questiontime Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Pregnant? Spotting, missed period!
    I've never paid a huge amount of attention to my period and quite often they do just surprise me, that said I always 'know' roughly, and am definitely aware when I'm late. My last period was 22 July and I have a 44 day cycle. My breast have been painful, I've been slightly constipated and my skin look like something of a acne ridden advert (I always have breakouts but never this bad!) I feel bloated (it could be the constipation) fell queasy but not sick and have butterflies in my stomach (although think that's just apprehension.) I have had some spotting over the last four days but never much, no need to wear a pad/tapon as is only visible when I wipe and not always. I have had unprotected sex but took a pregnancy test and it was - I've, although admittedly I was reading the instructions whilst peeing, then frantically unwrapped it and tried to catch the last few seconds. Very confused. Any advice would be great. Thank you
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 5, 2007, 10:49 AM
    A 44 day cycle? Some people have longer cycles than others but that seems strange to me. Are you sure you're counting right?

If you're concerned, take another pregnancy test, using your first urination in the morning. Make sure to read the directions first. ;)
    questiontime Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 11:51 PM
    You're right thank you, I'm not counting right at all, I have a 35 day cycle. Need I be concerned about the accuracy of a test so soon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period, still not showing pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My Husband and I are currently trying to conceive. I am currently 13-15 days late of my period. I have taken several hpt's that all show negative. I am moody, have been getting frequent headaches and cramping for about two weeks. Approximately 8-9 days post ovulation I had slight abnormal spotting...

Know if pregnant before missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to know if you are pregnant before your missed period? If so what are the symptoms? Stomach hurting? etc.

Fifth day of missed period.Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week before my expected period, but when the day came for it to come it never came. Now I'm 5 days late and I'm getting really worried. Ive been having body aches and headaches every other day... n I've ben getting pain in my stomach and on my sides...

Pregnant? Missed period, always headaches. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how I could possibly be pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am. I've only had sex once in the past few months, and it was roughly two weeks ago. A condom was used, and he didn't finish inside of me. I wouldn't be questioning it, except my period is a few days late and lately I've...

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

View more questions Search