Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pryncess Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Is vaginal discharge all the time normal?
    I'm 16 and ever since a few months before I started getting my period (when I was 12), I get white/clear discharge everday. I have to wear mini pads everyday or else it will go through my clothes. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I've had this for 4 years. And every month when its near time to get my period, I get even more discharge.. I just wanted to know if this is normal and if its not if any one knows what it is
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Its normal discharge. Every woman gets it. it is what keeps our girl parts healthy and moist as they should be. They make pantyliners simply for this. As long as it is not discolored or foul(fishy) smelling, you are normal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 01:49 PM
    I really can't add any more to what Al said. She is right on target here. This is normal, natural and healthy.

During the times that you are getting more discharge before your periods, this is when you are ovulating and it is the most fertile time for you to become pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

Brown Vaginal Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have been having a brown discharge. I am one week away from my period and I am on the pill for the last 7 years. What could be causing this unusual discharge?

Vaginal Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month ago and I have been very worried about STD's. The guy said that he was clean and that he previous partner and only partner for the last 6 months was tested but I don't know what to believe. I also went to the Student Health Services at my University for a...

Vaginal Discharge [ 10 Answers ]

I have a yellow vaginal discharge, is this serious?

View more questions Search