Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXxCupcakexXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Period stopped and won't start back up
    I'm 15 years old almost 16 in less than 2 months. I started my period when I was 12. Around when I was turning 13 to 14 my period stopped for a while then would start for about 3 days then it was over again. Well pretty soon it just stopped and I would have no signs of having a period. I went to see a doctor he did blood work but I never got the results so I went to a new doctor and she put me on birth control. She told me that the birth control should regulate my period but it hasn't. My question is should I worry or just relax and keep taking the birth control and will I ever be able to get pregnant?
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 27, 2007, 10:27 PM
    When I was 14, I had a problem where my period did not come for 6 months, and than it came for six months, I had to get a DNC and go on birth control to fix this problem
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I would find a new doctor.
    How often are you getting your period? Like every other month or do you go 6 months with out it?
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 02:26 PM
    I would just wate, and take the birth contral, because how news it mint come back your not the only one that this could have happen to, so just hang on and wate..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

Provera stopped 5 days ago and still no period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I was diagnosed with PCOS in late June. My OBGYN gave me Provera 15 mg to take for 6 days. She said that I should start my period 3 days from the last day of taking the meds. I stopped on Saturday. But as of today I still have not gotten my period. I have a call into my dr. But, I was...

17.5 kohler won't start it back fires [ 1 Answers ]

My 17.5 kohler won't start it keeps back firing

1991 civic ex cuts off while going 65 and won't start back up! [ 1 Answers ]

First of all i am female...dont know to much about cars. The other day i was going about 65 mph and my car just cut off....I got it to the side of the road and it started up but then cut right back off. Then about 6 hours later we went to get it and it started up fine. The next day it did the...

View more questions Search