Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady V Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Lump at entrance of Vagina
    Yesterday I was having some really bad cramps, when I got home from work I felt like I had pulled a muscle in my pelvic area. When I woke up this morning to take my shower I was cleaning my vagina and a felt a lump the size of a cherry right at the entrance. I don't know what it could be. I have only had one partner for the past four years. It hurts to walk and I can't sit or bend without being in pain. What could it be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 09:07 AM
    It could be a number of things that range in complexity from something as simple as an ingrown hair to something more serious like a STD. To be sure you need to have it examined by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Come on the outside of the vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible of being pregnant if you weight 115 pounds and you have not put on weight and it would be the 32nd week of the pregnancy also only precum got on the outside of the vagina by finger?

Lump on vagina after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I noticed, after I was sexually active, a large pea-sized lump right beside my clitoris. It wasn't rock hard but definitily noticeable. Then after a few hours it went away. It comes up now every time I have sex. Any thoughts?

Lump in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, wonder if anyone can help me. My boyfriend has said recently that during intercourse if I'm lying flat on my back he can feel a lump up and to the left side, It isn't painful, sometimes I can feel it rubbing but I'm still a bit worried. He said sometimes he can't find it at all. Any help would...

Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble. I recently had test for std's and was told I had none. However the lump was found last week and the test were done in November.

Service entrance [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to find out what the amp rating of a service to a house is . The fuse box is old with edison base fuses, but the weather head and pipe to the meter cradel looks newer want to change to beaker panel Not sure what size

View more questions Search