Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 2, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Thick, white mucus
    Okay the problem I am having I can not find any information on it so I am hoping someone can help. I constantly have a thick, white mucus present when I am not on my period. It has no smell. My gyno noticed it at my last pap back in December but I didn't think to ask her about it. She just said that I was a mucus maker. I just want to find a way to control it or at least see if anyone else has this problem. Thank you in advance.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:33 PM
    According to this site, Vaginal Discharge, it is normal and present and the beginning and end of your cycle :) You can try douching if you haven't done so already :)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I just use a regular Summer's Eve douche, scented and all that fun stuff :)
    ss41499 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I am having the same problem.. no idea what is it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick white discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having this thick white discharge kind of like glue. Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've been tested for std's so I know that's not an issue.

Mucus plug [ 15 Answers ]

I'm slightly concerned that I might be losing bits and pieces of my mucus plug. I had an incedent a couple of weeks ago when I passed something about the size of a dime though I didn't get a really good look at it. About a week ago I wiped and found a bit of what looked like cornstarch when you mix...

Kitten passing mucus [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, We got a four month old kitten today - she appears happy and lively and has a good appetite. However, over the last hour or so, we have noticed that she passes a lot of mucus, her back end is soaking wet and the mucus is literally dripping off her. There is no blood or foul smell. I will...

Continuous mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a mailman for the last 4 years and obviously I am out in all sorts of weather conditions. I could be wrong but since I've been doing the job I've had a continuous sniffly nose with lots of mucus and phlegm and regardless of the season it never goes away. Any idea what's wrong with me...

View more questions Search