Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizlebron3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Could I be pregnant or what is wrong with me?
    No period for for almost 4 months,2 negative home pregnancy test and a negative result for blood work. I feel like I have butterfly's in my stomach. What could be wrong?
    kristine16 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Hi there ,well I would say if you haven't had your period for 4 months that could a be a sign that you are pregnant .I thought I was pregnant because I felt my belly button and pushed down on it and I felt like it was this thumping ,I go to the doctor and its negative,I know this may not help you but you should go to the doctor .

All the best to you:)
    WildAngel Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 10:33 PM
    There is a slight chance that the tests could be wrong as stated on the label or that you have taken the test improperly. This means that yes you could be pregnant BUT don't freak out yet there are numerous reasons that you could be "skipping" your period. One example is if you have lost a significant amount of body fat in a short time, your body must have a certain amount of fat in order to prepare for pregnancy when you lose this vital fat then your body stops the bleeding. Like a warning. Another factor is the type of birth control you may be taking or if you have recently changed birth controls. A simple checkup with your gyno would be the best bet. Best of luck to you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Go to your gyno. You could also have a bladder infection. You could be pregnant. Only your doctor can tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering Why I'm Not Pregnant.What's wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Ashlie. I have been with my fiancé for almost 2 years now, and for about the past 10 months we have been trying to conceive. My periods are normal every month, I even make sure to have sex when I am ovulating. Still nothing. However, excatly a year ago I had an abortion. The...

Trying to get pregnant.. . What am I doing wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. We had a miscarriage Feb. 8th this past year and waited to try again after the 3-4 month recovery period. We are both eager to get pregnant as he might be leaving to travel for some time in...

Big belly but am not pregnant? What's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will be turning 21 in a few days and I haven't had my period since August 7th. I went to the hospital for a "urine" pregnancy test and it came out negative. My belly is getting a bit bigger and bigger day in and out and I've noticed that when I breath, I tend to breath in deep (in a way...

Can I be pregnant or what's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong

I'm pregnant at 17 but something's wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and cramping... is that normal?

View more questions Search