Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgiaMaggs Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Trying to get pregnant.. . What am I doing wrong?
    I am 24 years old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. We had a miscarriage Feb. 8th this past year and waited to try again after the 3-4 month recovery period.

We are both eager to get pregnant as he might be leaving to travel for some time in October. I know that thinking about it too much will cause stress, but this is all I have ever wanted to be, a mom and I am afraid I am not doing the right things.

I exercize 4-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. I eat right and several times a day!! Water is about to be my middle name with how much I drink it.

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

P.S. I have figured out my ovulation cycle and my period is on the 28 day schedule. It couldn't just be that I pee right after sex could it?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 05:31 PM
    It sometimes takes months or years to get pregnant. It sounds like you are on the right path. Keep things up, and you will be blessed at the right time with a child.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Not to be gross but you may have a point. For the first 3 years of my marriage I would get up right after and use the bathroom. Of course "stuff would be seen on the toilet paper. The one time I stayed in bed I got pregnant.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Good point. Let the stew brew for a while :P
    GeorgiaMaggs Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Thanks!! I will keep trying!! I know that it is possible for us to get pregnant, I am just eager for it to happen!! I will try not to stress about it and it will happen!!

It is hard to not think about it when everyone is pregnant around here!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my body pregnant or not? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, weight gaining, I find myself to be tired more, my gums are hurting, sore breast, a little leaking of which looks like milk from breast, larger breast, weird pulling and numbness in my lower stomach, some white and...

Wondering Why I'm Not Pregnant.What's wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Ashlie. I have been with my fiancé for almost 2 years now, and for about the past 10 months we have been trying to conceive. My periods are normal every month, I even make sure to have sex when I am ovulating. Still nothing. However, excatly a year ago I had an abortion. The...

Big belly but am not pregnant? What's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will be turning 21 in a few days and I haven't had my period since August 7th. I went to the hospital for a "urine" pregnancy test and it came out negative. My belly is getting a bit bigger and bigger day in and out and I've noticed that when I breath, I tend to breath in deep (in a way...

Can I be pregnant or what's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong

I'm pregnant at 17 but something's wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and cramping... is that normal?

View more questions Search