Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talkaboutit1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Sexual intercourse
    My boyfriend claims that during intercourse my vigna feels different, can this happen?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 11:34 AM

Feels different than what? His hand?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 11:36 AM

Feels different from what? From when you had sex a month ago? To his penis, to his fingers?

Exactly what feels "different"?
    talkaboutit1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 01:01 PM

When he enters me with his penis, he says that I felt different inside.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 01:06 PM

In what way?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 01:14 PM

Diifferent than what? A sheep? We ned more details to know what you want to ask.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 08:15 PM

Troll?
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 09:06 PM

Maybe you left something in there?

Marbles? A deck of cards? Jacks?

A shopping list? Barrettes? A squirrel?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    Maybe you left something in there?

Marbles? A deck of cards? Jacks?

A shopping list? Barrettes? A squirrel?
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha:D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2008, 09:19 PM

Just a question. How does he know how your vagina feels when you're not having intercourse? It's your vagina, only you know how it feels.

Really, we do need more info.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 17, 2008, 09:39 PM
    I can't imagine too much of a different sensation from one female to the next... well maybe some small difference but overall I think we are all cut from the same cloth. I think your boyfriend is extremely inexperienced (your his first) and you are completely normal. If that's not it then I would really worry about where he puts his penis and would walk away from it very quickly.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Nov 17, 2008, 09:53 PM

This question doesn't make sense? Your vagina feels different during intercourse. Different than when his finger is in it? Different to what? Anal sex?
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Nov 17, 2008, 09:56 PM

Or do you mean to say your boyfriend thinks your vagina feels different during intercourse WHEN you do something during intercourse like a different position, or when you squeeze the muscles inside it?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 10:17 PM
    A woman can feel "different", in my experience, based on her degree of wetness and the time in her cycle.

It is well documented that a woman's self lubrication can depend on many things, from the time where she is in her cycle, to levels of stress which affect androgen levels, etc.

Generally speaking, the best things you can do to enable your bodys best response is to be hydrated, to eat well, deal with stressors in your life, and be careful with soaps and cleansing products that can leave you dryer.

If he is not talking about your feeling more lubricated or lush as times, then I don't know what he's talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual intercourse [ 9 Answers ]

Why does my boyfreind not like sex?:confused:

Sexual intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my names chris when I'm having sexual intercourse I orgasm really quickly how can I fix this

I can orgasm by oral sex but not by sexual intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 21 and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2yrs and I was a virgin when I met him... the sex is great and I can climax while he is giving me oral sex,but when it comes to actual intercourse, its seems that I can never climax. I orgasm during intercourse but can never actually CLIMAX....

Sexual intercourse after radioactive treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend has Grave's disease and last week he got radioactive treatment. Since we are in a long distance relationship and I had to go with him to the treatment, right after taking in that radioactive pill or substance and was told to not to eat anything after 2 hours... after 3 hours,...

I cannot orgasm during sexual intercourse, and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two partners and have had sex many, many times. My boyfriend and I have tried many different things including positions and styles, and nothing works. I get aroused and excited, but nothing every happens. I have had orgasms from oral sex, and masturbation, and things like that, but never...

View more questions Search