Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamby Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2006, 04:46 AM
    Bleeding bet. Period, please help..
    Please help me guys.. I've been paranoid for the last 3 days about this.. this is the 1st time that has happened to me.. I just finished my period about 7/8 days ago then I noticed that my vaginal discharge is somewhat brownish, (the color wherein your period is about to end), it also happened the next day and the day after that. But it happened 3 times, 2 times I had a brownish vaginal discharge then 1 time I had a discharge which I noticed was blood.. it happened all on one day.. I never really had intercourse, but I did had oral sex and masturbation w/my boyfriend. I;m really scared, could someone tell me what's happening to me? I doubt that I'm pregnant, and I;m scared to go to a doctor..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2006, 04:53 AM
    You don't mention if you are on any form of birth control. This is important to know as well as your age due to hormonal fluctuations.

You say you never "really" had intercourse, either you did or you did not. Intercourse is where he penetrates you, either he did or did not.

This could be several things but we have to have all the facts.

Also, there should be no reason to be scared to go to a doctor. The doctor is the one who keeps you healthy.

10 years ago I found a lump in my breast, if I did not go to a doctor because I was scared, I would most likely no be here today. We choose this profession to help people not to frighten them. So, please do not be afraid.

Let me know what else is going on and I will try and help.

Aug 11, 2006, 11:38 PM
    I did not have sex with my boyfriend. We only masturbated each other and had oral sex. I'm only 17 and I'm not taking any birth control pills. I'm afraid to go to the doctor because I'm still a minor and the doctor might inform my parents about this. I have read that bleeding between your monthly periods can be caused by stress and I would like to believe that, but I've been stressed for a lot og times before abd this never happened to me in the past. Is this normal due to hormonal changes in my body or stress? Or did I catch a disease or an infection?
    afabey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 11:47 PM
    Did you forget a tampon? It happened to me... check it out.

Aug 12, 2006, 03:47 AM
    I don't use tampons.. you think I should?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 308 Answers ]

I had my last period June 17 - 20, we have been trying to get p and this month I was 3 days late. I started bleeding very lightly at first then it got a little heavier, then light again, the bleeding only lasted a day and half. I also had some cramping. Has anyone ever had this happen before? ...

Bleeding 5 days before period due [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering for some advice on this I have 4 children and have periods that I can set my watch to. But this month my cyclce isn't due to start till the 15th of August but I started bleeding lightly last night. It isn't heavy I haven't soak a pad in the last 2 hrs possibly enough to wear a liner...

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search