Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Messed up Cycle, Way late Period
    Hello,

I am a freshman in college and I am living in a all girls dorm. At the start of the year my period was regular. I had my period on September 21 which was normal, but then my next period was October 24 (which was irregular for me). I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he quickly withdrew before he ejaculated, on Nov 17 and 19 which was after ovulation, and I still have no sign of my period. Could I be pregnant? I don't have any of the 'normal' pregnancy symptoms. I have a history of UTI's, bad cramps the day my period starts, and I am somewhat stressed because it is my first semester of college. Am I at a high risk for pregnancy? What are the reasons I am irregular lately? :confused: Thanks so much for the help and the time.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Unprotected sex, even if the man withdraws before ejaculation, presents a high risk for pregnancy, so yes, you could be pregnant. With all the stress, that may be your issue too, but I think you should take a test and find out, since you might be pregnant. Very few symptoms are present at the beginning of pregnancy.
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the help charlotte234s. I got my period a few days after I posted. Thanks again
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Welcome. Glad everything worked out well. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Need Answers about possible implantation bleeding or just messed up cycle? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. My husband and I are not really trying but we aren't trying not to get pregnant, if you know what I mean. We are trying to let God just work his miracles. All my life I have had a normal cycle. Very dependable and regular. Well this...

Pregnant or messed up period? [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I got fingered by my boyfriend and my friend keeps telling me I might be pregnant if he masturbated before he did that... I never got my period for may and my usual time is around the 22nd-25th... and in my health class my teacher was talking about pregnancy and how a girl can bleed when she...

Very late on metrual cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hello The first day of my last period is January 19/2007. So far today is March 04/2007 and I have not got my period. I bought "First Response" pregancy test and came out negative after 5 days late. A week later I went to see a doctor and she didn't do a blood test but using urine test. And...

View more questions Search