Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrj Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Squealing Dog. Any Training Suggestions?
    My roommates dog is still only a puppy, but every time my roommate leaves for work or class, the dog squeals and barks for about an hour even when I am home. Furthermore, when I get up to walk into another room she will follow me and squeal the whole time. Also, when we all are gone from the house, and the dog is in her cage, she barks the whole time, and the people downstairs can hear her. Do you guys have any training suggestions to fix or mend this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Breaks squealing [ 3 Answers ]

What causes the brakes to make a high pitch "squeek" noise? I have a 2004 Chevy Malibu sedan.

Squealing after flushing [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my toilet began making high pitched squealing noise after flushing. I have been told it is air in the line, if so how do I fix it. If not what is causing it and how do I fix it? This is the bathroom that is used for all company that visits my home and is a little embarrassing. Please help.

Need suggestions for a "branding" training session [ 1 Answers ]

Hello gang, I just was informed that I have to give a half hour training session on branding. What it is, why it is important, etc. I wanted to include the names of companies whose name has absolutely nothing to do with their product, i.e. if you didn't already know what they were you wouldn't...

Squealing dryer [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry. Meant for this post to go here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/appliances/squeaky-clothes-dryer-20960-4.html Mods, feel free to delete this topic. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Glad I found this place and...

Squealing shower [ 6 Answers ]

The shower in my second bath makes a loud squealing noise when turned on, this sound is not present when I am filling the tub. Only when the shower is operating and the water pressure/volume seems to be just fine. This does not happen in the main bathroom but always happens in bath #2 any idea of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search