Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srikanth_puliventla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Connecting office through Internet
    Hi..

Can anyone help me to connect my office computer from my home thgough Internet...
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Nov 29, 2006, 07:23 AM
    A great place to start would be to check with your IT staff at work. They are the best people to tell you how to connect and what your company's policy is for remote access. Chances are that if you try to connect remotely on your own without their involvement that you'd be breaking company policy. Now-a-days almost all organizations provide their employees with some sort of remote access.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

Connecting Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Our connecting pipe is for R410a, can it be used for R407c?

Connecting Two Computers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I got a linksys router and it is directly connected to my computer wired and I have a laptop connected wireless well what I want to do it be able to access files between both computers through a network how would I set this up ?

Connecting two office by leased lines [ 4 Answers ]

I want to connect my two offices via leased (ethernet) and I need help To set it up What all will I have to do software and hardware both please help

View more questions Search