Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shafishafiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Connection
    Hai sir,
    I had some problem, I have the server 2003 connecting with 12 PC through the lan

With domain, 11 pcs are working and join the domain .but one PC I tried to same method what I did , but I get some error messeage the administrator restict something,it not join the domain please help me over all xpsp2
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Sep 10, 2008, 08:42 AM
    What user account are you using to join the computers to the domain? If the user account does not have Domain Administrator privilages then it is restricted to adding a maximum of 10 computers to the domain. You can delegate permission for the user to add Computer Objects to the domain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AOL connection [ 1 Answers ]

Why am I asked to reload my AOL files before I sign on the internet. Then I am asked to restart my computer. This happens about every third time. Any help would be great. Thanks, Basel

Connection with God [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor's for a physical. The doctor runs some tests and says to the man, "Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically, but what about mentally? How is your connection with...

Changing USB connection to ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a belkin wireless G router which doesn't work with my ntl broadband it got something to do with changing the USB connetion to ethernet can someone tell me how Please! Thank you

DSL connection [ 1 Answers ]

I have no phone jack near my computer. I can get the phone near my computer to work with a RCA wireless phone jack. My sbc Yahoo! Dsl modem, however, will not work with the wireless jack. It will work if I drag a phone cord across my house & plug it in directly. Does anyone know of a wireless...

DSL Connection [ 3 Answers ]

OK here is my issue I have verizon fios hooked up to my newer model dell no problem just acquired an old hp provillian and am trying to hook it up the same router so the kids need not be on my system messing with my work. Problem is I am an idiot and have no idea what I am doing. I hooked the...

View more questions Search