Ask
    computerb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 02:59 PM
    Media disconnected
    I tried ipconfig ipconfig/renew but nothing shows
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 18, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Did you check the physical connection, is the cable plugged in on BOTH ends, is the network card seated properly, etc?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2005, 03:59 AM
    Disconnected
    Hi,
    Here is a link:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d.../ipconfig.mspx

It explains the connections, which might give you some ideas on troubleshooting the TCP/IP configurations.
    If all else fails, try calling your internet connection provider, ask for Customer Service or HelpDesk. They could guide you through all the settings, and what to troubleshoot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media Streaming on Mac G3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to stream video media on this Mac G3 that is running Mac OS 9.2. The computer has video inputs, etc. built into it, so I am trying to take advantage of those features. However, I need to figure out how to broadcast either Real Media Video or Windows Media Video to a...

About advertising media [ 5 Answers ]

As a university student, your purchase behaviors are most influenced by which type of advertising media? Explore.

Media publicity [ 1 Answers ]

:cool: What do you think? Is media publicity concerning such cases a deterrent to murder?

Feeling Disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

This question has been deleted

AOL media player [ 8 Answers ]

Help every time I try to play downloadable movies off sites AOL media player will come up and it won't let me use windows media player... does anyone know how to solve this problem or delete AOL media player... thanks

View more questions Search