Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Hi everyone,

My company has a Wlan and a wireless internet connection. On my laptop the wireless shows that there is a very strong connection, but when I click on the internet explorer, it comes up with the error message, "The page cannot be be displayed?" But when I connect with network cable I do not get the error message, but the webpage displays. Help please!
    Cheers
    Ifo
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2007, 07:07 PM
    First, it is not a good idea to piggyback your post on someone else's thread, that can cause confusion. So I moved your post to tis own thread.

Have you talked to the company's metwork admins? There may be an issue of security on the wireless.
    ifo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ifo
    Hi everyone,

My company has a Wlan and a wireless internet connection. On my laptop the wireless shows that there is a very strong connection, but when I click on the internet explorer, it comes up with the error message, "The page cannot be be displayed?" But when I connect with network cable I do not get the error message, but the webpage displays. Help please!!
    Cheers
    Ifo
    The lady seems not to know what the prblem .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Then have her escalate it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lan with another computer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lan my connection with my neighbours computer.what should I do for it?I would like to connect through wire.how to set up the network connection.There is only two computers to be connected together.So tell me about peer to peer connection.

Connecting two computers to company LAN using wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this, I am trying to figure out what I need to connect two computers to a company LAN using a wireless connection. Can anybody help me out?:confused:

Lan [ 2 Answers ]

What are the color config. Of cable for connecting a switch to a hub in LAN.. Tariq... Electronics Engineer.

Lan To Lan Internet Sharing Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Tnx for reading.. hope you can help me.. here is my question with all the information I can think.. I have 2 computers I'm using windows XP SP2 I don't have any router or switch My 1st computer have an internet connection with 2 lancards My 2nd computer have no internet connection with...

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

View more questions Search