Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sticksray06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Broadband desktop connect to laptop wireless
    I want to hook my broadband desktop to my wireless laptop. How do I do it?
    aung2bo Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Jul 31, 2008, 08:52 PM
    You should buy one wireless router.

Your PC have Wireless transmitter or not ?

If you want to share the internet from your desktop to laptop , you should have two network card in your PC.

I have no idea on wireless .

Regards,
    ABB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

My laptop doesn't connect to wireless internet [ 9 Answers ]

I have a dell inspiron laptop which has wireless capability. The OS is Windows XP Professional with SP 2. It used to connect to internet with the built in Wireless connector some time back . I have a desk top which I use to connect to Timewarner cable connection. It has a wireless router . So, my...

Is it possible to connect a specific server through broadband bypassing internet? [ 2 Answers ]

Actually if we connect to any streaming server through internet ,there will be lots of problems regarding bandwidth.So I want to know is it possible to connect any specific server using it's IP address ,which will bypass internet.Is it possible to provide a specific getaway for the server?If it is...

Dell Laptop won't connect to wireless [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dell inspirion 1501 and I have had it since last christmas and the internet isn't working on it... I don't use cable I use the wireless from Time Warner and anyway my PC works but my laptop just won't connect Please HELP

Connect laptop but not desktop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi hope you can help, I have recently got a new internet connection and can connect using ethernet to my laptop but not to my desktop. The wireless connection will not work at all. I use Xp pro on the desktop and xp home on the laptop. My network connections box says the connection is running but...

View more questions Search