Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendjulia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 12:20 AM
    Italian Movie
    Hello,
    A while back, I saw this Italian movie which is about about a young girl who is getting hold of her sexuality and in the process allows herself to be masturbated by strangers/friends and in one scene she boards a bus - inside the bus, almost everyone from co-passengers to bus conductor everyone touches her all over and she doesn't exactly fight with any of them, but enjoys being the cynosure of all and then finally gets out of the bus. The story then takes a turn when the girl finds that a man is totally in love with her. And he thinks his wife is cheating on him, she cries but he is too unwilling to believe. Finally, she in a fit of rage allows herself has an intercourse with three men in a party and she then rings her husband to tell him that now she is definitely cheating him... and both cry and finally make up...
    I am not able to recollect the name of this movie, which I suspect was an Italian movie. If anyone could find out what is the name of this movie, please let me know.
    Thanks.
    brendjulia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 12:10 PM

Found it at last - It is Cosi Fan Tutte - by Tinto Brass !
    Così fan tutte (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An italian movie about a runaway pope [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for an older italian movie about a new pope who runs away from the garden of the Vatican. He goes to a small village for a few weeks, makes some friends, then decides he will go back and be the pope. Anyone know the name of this movie? Thanks

Do you know the name of this Italian Gigolo movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this movie has to be at least 10 years old or older. It is about a wealthy American woman (an actress, I believe) who falls in love with a much younger man in Italy. She refuses to accept that he is just a gigolo, even though he belittles her and openly flirts with other women in her...

Name of an old Italian bird pooping movie - where could I ask? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of an Italian movie from the 60s? Which featured a luckless character who would be defecated on by pigeons when he crossed a piazza. Many other funny things happened to him as well - very funny. The actor may have been Marcello Mastroianni or Vittorio Gasmann. If you...

What movie is this? Italian American based [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking...

View more questions Search