Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venucp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 05:45 AM
    System reboots on start of windows XP loading
    Hi,
    When ever I try to switch on my computer it starts booting and on loading windows XP screen the system reboots and then displays a message that there was a problem and asks few option on how to boot such as
    1) safe mode
    2) with last known congfiguration
    3) normal mode
    etc.
    Even after selecting any of the options the system shows the XP loading screen and reboots again.
    Please help me in solving this problem
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 18, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Insert your XP CD and then boot the machine. Use the Repair option when prompted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "? [ 3 Answers ]

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?

Windows XP won't finish loading [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running Windows XP media center. When I start the computer up everything looks great but either nothing happens when I click on the start menu or icons or I get the hourglass that dosen't go away. Control, alternate, delete will not work either so I can't see what processes are running and...

System reboots when open video file [ 2 Answers ]

My computer restarts whenever I open any video files. I have download some videos from the internet and wheneve I try to open them my system reboots. Windows shows the following error: C:\DOCUME~1\SIMERJ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER71cc.dir00\Mini101206-01.dmp...

Windows XP Hangs or reboots [ 6 Answers ]

I had a Dell that had its motherboard burn out. I replaced it with a better and slightly different motherboard but one that supports all my other hardware. I installed all the existing hardware to the new motherboard and all started great except that when Windows XP attempted to load the computer...

Loading windows 98se [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am tying to load windows 98se after I fdisk and format the PC. The cd loads and starts installing 98se but it gets to a certain point and the PC goes to a blue screen and stops installing. I thought it was the hard drive so I put a new one in and it did the same thing

View more questions Search