Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isamos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2006, 02:12 AM
    Yahoo Prompt password
    Hi all,
    I have enternet explorer v 6.0 and winxp with sp2 with latest update
    And when I try to login by my Yahoo ID it always promt me enter the password again, or ask me to enter my id and password
    And when I login to my group and try to see anything it always asking me about my password. This happen only from my PC
    IF I try from other PC it working fine
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 15, 2006, 03:14 AM
    If this is only happening on one computer then you need to check the cookie handling on that machine.
    Tools > Internet options > Privacy tab.

Also have you checked the Remember my ID on this computer box on the Yahoo sign up page ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2006, 04:54 AM
    Actually Yahoo frequenbtly asks for your password. There is actually a message on the login screen explaining why. So what you are experiencing may be normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS DOS prompt screen [ 6 Answers ]

How do you get onto your MS DOS prompt screen on Windows XP? I'm trying to get a dot address for a domain name.

To get Yahoo password [ 3 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password... And change my security questions? In that I have stored my important documents... How get I back my password? Security questions is also changed.. Please help me to get back my password

Unable to remember Yahoo Password [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo password can you please help? UID : incurably separated from reality Thanks & Regards, Akhil

My Yahoo password was changed... [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody, please help me for my Yahoo password was maybe hacked. Is der oder way to recover my Yahoo account? :eek:

View more questions Search