Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhbum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Recover lost files after OSX TIGER reinstall
    Did not Archive when reinstalling. Can I recover all lost information: Files, Address book, etc?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 01:26 AM
    If you re-installed a new OS then your files are overwritten and are lost for good..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel so lost. How can I recover from a hellacious relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

After 12 years in a horrible, abusive relationship, I am getting a divorce. I am really young, so I know that I have my whole life in front of me. I can't help feeling, however, that my world has come crashing down. Horrible as he was, my husband is all that I have ever known. This way of life is...

HOw to rEcover the Deleted Files ? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I recover my deleted files that have also deleted from recycle bin.

Installing mac osx version 10.4 tiger and having problems [ 4 Answers ]

Need help can't seem to install this on my apple laptop:

Recover lost photos [ 2 Answers ]

If your flash card or media file was accidentally formatted, files were deleted or corrupted. It's very quick and easy to retrieve your lost files back by using eIMAGE Recovery software. You can Download at http://www.octanesoft.com

Recover files from compressed PacketCD [ 2 Answers ]

With Cequadrats WinOnCd 3.6 on windows 98se I made a compressed volume packet cd using a cd-rw 700mb disk and copied files to it. It worked fine. Later I tried to copy more files to it as is supposed to be possible and it is now unreadable by my drive. Is there any way to recover the files from the...

View more questions Search