Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siewwai81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2005, 08:58 PM
    I want my ex boyfriend back...
    I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me.

I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2005, 10:44 PM
    You need to help yourself. We can not get your boyfriend back for you. You have acknowledged that you made mistakes, and you know what they are. There is nothing wrong with admitting and asking for a second chanch with forgiveness. Give it some time but if things do not get cleared up you can not wait for him forever and eventually you will have to move on, but hopefully it won't come to that. Be honest, tell him how you feel and that you love him and then he needs to be the one to come up with the decision of rather he wants to continue the relationship again or end it.

Joe
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2005, 05:03 AM
    Ex
    Hi,
    I do agree with the other answer about helping yourself first. Why do you have such a bad attitude? Finding out this answer will help you tremendously!
    I would go see a professional counselor, or even a doctor; if that's what it takes to find out why you act the way you do.
    You can change!!
    You can change your attitudes, but it will take someone to help you, and will take some time. You love your ex boyfriend, and eventually, maybe things will work out OK.
    You could explain to your ex that you do love him, and that you are working on being a better person. Hopefully, in some time to come, he will realize it. The old saying, "A picture is worth a 1000 words" is true. He will have to see changes before he might be interested in you again; not just you telling him you have changed.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 12, 2005, 12:32 PM
    It doesn't do anygood to tell some one you will change and expect them to stay while you do because many people donot change as they say they will. Make the change first then when you have become enlightened then maybe he will see that and get back with you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 12:52 AM

Why are you dragging up a post that is 3 YEARS OLD from a poster that only posted once and never returned and why does your advice in every post include an advertisement for your website?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 67 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I don't know if he will give me another chance. I need really good advise on this so if someone please could help me thank you. I asked him out and he's thinking about it he said he likes me. He put this screenname as "steph ur sexi 4 life too" because I put it first and...

Will I get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks...

View more questions Search