Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Leg pain that moves to arms
    Does anyone out there suffer from this or have any ideas on how to figure out what is wrong the doctors don't seem to care anymore and it sucks it just makes me so bad please help me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 17, 2007, 03:54 PM
    That's a lot of territory to cover, can you give us more information on symptoms, how it starts, how progresses, what feelings you have, are you dabilitated by it, etc.
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Well it started in my legs about 2 years ago and I thought it was just because I stood on my feet all the time but now I don't and they still hurt. Burning, aching, swelling, just really uncomfortable. It has now moved to my arms not as bad yet but it does bother me just doesn't hurt as bad. But it is a lot worse in the evening
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2007, 12:56 AM
    Could be osteo arthritis, or one or another form of arthritis, I would suggest an anti inflammatory to relieve the pain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

Arm and Leg pain [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having leg and arm pain on and off for almost 2 years and the can't figure out what is wrong. Recently it has gotten worse I am on naproxen and ultram and lortab for the pain and inflammation. The only thing that is elevated when they tested me for RA and lupus my c-reactive protein...

NY/NJ - two jobs, three moves [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My question relates to the credit for NY income on my NJ state taxes. I lived and worked in NJ from January through August, and during that time, I got a sign-on bonus from my future NYC employer. I then moved to NYC and worked in NYC from September - November. In December, I moved back...

My Dog seems to have leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have a nine year old boxer and every now and then he holds his leg up like it's giving him a lot of discomfort. The vet gave him a few pills once that cost over$100.00 but didn't help the problem a bit. I hear it's common in big dogs but I'm wondering if anybody can tell me how to take care of...

Numbness, coldness and pain in arms [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: For three months my arms have been acting up, first I would just wake up and be unable to move one of my arms. Though now during the day and randomly my arm(s) will start to get very cold and it is very painful at times to move it; this is accomanied by a tingling sensation. Does anyone...

View more questions Search