Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Want to lose fat not fanny
    I am 157 lbs and 5'5 I am content with my weight but I want to tone my belly so I don't have the hang over fat on my sides or in the front either:eek:
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvly
    i am 157 lbs and 5'5 i am content with my weight but i want to tone my belly so i dont have the hang over fat on my sides or in the front either:eek:
    Sound like you need to lose your body fat percentage. And a lower body fat percentage come from a healthy and steady weight loss of not more than 3 pounds a weeks, slowly lowering body fat which = permanent weight control with out regain. You need to exercise, Safe methods are crunches, hip lifts, reverse crunches, crunch machines, ab rollers. Resistance Training is the key, weight lifting, what your looking to do is speed up your metabolism. Walking, jogging, biking, ellipiticals, stair climbing, swimming, threadmills are all great for fat burning. 30-60 minute sessions 4-5 times per week. Eat natural 100% grain products, bread, pasta, rice and cereals, beans and lentils, try to get off white flor products, low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie foods. Drink lots of water especially before meals and don't drink presweetened drinks or soda. The key is smaller servings, learn to read nutritional label, 1 serving of meat or fish is about 3 ounces. 2-3 servings of skim, 1-2% milk, non fat yogurt, and skim or part skim cheese (1 1/2 oz) Keeping to what a one portion size really is, will help you a lot. Calcium regulates energy metabolism and increase fat breakdown and helps decrease the amount of body fat. Eat lots of veggies and fruits, cut out fried food, fast food, cakes, cookies, chips. Cook lean meats or fish, or skinless chicken (breasts), turkey, or loin type meats, baked or broiled, with canola or olive oil. Change to spreads, or cooking sprays instead of butter or margarine. It takes allover body exercise and a good diet to help with your belly, along with time and dedication. :D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Also sounds like you need to learn what fanny means in british english, before you start using it on international websites ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

How to lose belly fat and grow muscle together. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, I am thin all over the body except my belly. It seems my belly is the only place that can easily store fat on. I started weight lifting and then a cardio for 20 min after that, the size of my belly starts to shrink, however I didn't put much muscle on my other body. If I stop cardio,...

About fat [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I have lot of fat at my chest area and I want to loose fat from the chest area. Can any one suggest me how I can loose fat from chest area by exercises?

Chest fat [ 1 Answers ]

I did what you guys told me and lowered my calories intake and did more cardio.the thing is I lost fat on my upper chest area but there is still a lot of fat on my lower chest area "around the tits". Do I need to keep working out and do more cardio until I lose the fat or is there another way?

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

View more questions Search