Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetblanket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 03:36 PM
    How do you roll your hips
    All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Something easy for you to do and completely within the privacy of your own home, is to go the library and check out some dance vidoes or DVDs. Practice them by yourself. Rolling the hips may be popular today, but what is popular tomorrow? Practice on a hula hoop. You have to roll your hips to keep that hoop going around!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 26, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Get a beginning belly dance video. Most of them are extremely easy to follow, and the basic steps of belly dance work well with a lot of popular dance.
    honeysucklebird2418 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wetblanket
    All my freinds dance at all the school dances. I dont because i can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so i dont look like an idiot just standing there. they all know how to roll their hips and thats mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?
    Well, first off when you dance you really want to feel the beat of the music in your body. You really need to get into it or else your dancing will look fake or in some cases horrible. About rolling your hips, I put my legs into it when I roll my or if I am just standing there I just move my arms. You won't look bad in front of your friends if you do what feels good to you. So let the music come to you and you will feel great and that is the key to it. Maybe I am not the world's best dancer or what but I do believe you have to feel it in order to achieve in it. Tell me how it goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

401K roll-over question [ 4 Answers ]

I requested that my 401k from my former employer be sent to my 401k at my new employer. The old 401k company mailed the check to me although I had given explicit instructions to send the check to the new 401k company. The check is made payable to "New 401k company FBO 'my name'. Can this...

Rolling the hips [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I waz just wondering if you could tell me how to "roll ur hips" when your trying to do a toetouch! Please help me and expkain it god! I love you 4-ever if you do! Lol!

401K - to roll or cash [ 1 Answers ]

When I received notification of my QDRO back in 2000 I chose to put it into a 401K with the option (so I thought) of receiving a monthly payment once I reached a certain age. But not being 100% sure, I called the Benefits Office earlier this week and found out that I can 'cash it in' or roll it...

Pay roll run [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Thanks for your previous reply. This question is also for Atlana Tax expert. I have a question regarding runnning the payroll. In the H-1B documents and offer letter from employer says that he will offer me say 50K per annum and I work for 9 months and already got paid 60K and was on bench for...

View more questions Search