Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel_ll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 11:04 AM
    I want to lose weight
    How do I lose 30 pounds in 1 month. Ive been trying to lose weight and nothing works my b-day is may 22 and I want to be 30 pounds lighter.! https://www.ctunnel.com/index.php/10...467e5639716785
    :(
    you_know Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Well. As you have seen on many commercials these days. Diets don't work. What works is when you exercise and you watch what you eat. You can't lose 30 pounds in one month. You should just try hard and be happy with what you look like. I am sure that if you started a diet right now and exercised everyday you could get to your goal, however I am not sure if you can get to that goal in one month.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Just answered practically the same question here

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/weight...ls-211094.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose serious weight soon [ 7 Answers ]

I currently weight 245 lbs and I am 20 yrs old. I know I am young and I should lose weight fast, but I'm not. I don't have a tiroid problem but I'm wanting to get down to 150lbs at least. Does anyone know what exercise helps lose weight the best. I walk sometimes but it wasn't helping. And what...

I am 17 and want to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I am 17 years old and my name is Harmony. I weigh 316 I don't know how I got to this weight i don't shove my face with food all day and i barely eat... Anyways so I started using the treadmill about 1 hour a day. But I can't lose weight i don't know whats wrong with me. I want to get the lap...

I need to lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, does anyone know what rapid weight loss I can do. I need to lose some weight fast, it's beginning to affect myself esteem. Got hold of these maple syrup diet. Does it work?

I want to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

My name is FrOsT_BiTe, But you can call me chaz. I have a serious problem about my weight issue. I walk every day to and from school (1.5 hours a day of exercise), I walk up an extremely big mountain every second day (40 minutes of walking around it) and I play tennis every Friday (3:00pm till...

View more questions Search