Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamaver Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Diet pills
    Are diet pills safe? I don't no if it comes under this subject but I need to find out for a study I am doing on it , so are they?? :D
    kamaver Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaver
    are diet pills safe?? i dont no if it comes under this subject but i need to find out for a study i am doin on it , so are they ????:D
    Help me help me help me help me I need to no lol :) at least some one answer lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet Pills [ 1 Answers ]

I had my beautifull daughter about 10 months ago and I work out everyday and diet as well... I've tried everything so I was thinking about using a diet pill any suggestions??

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search