Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Tight curls
    HI just watched the HBO series ROME.

I LOVED THEIR HAIR
    The tight ringlets

I was wondering how do you archive that look?
    What would be the best hair curler how do you get them so tight and small?

HBO: Rome: Cast and Crew: Character Bio: Jocasta
    HBO: Rome: Cast and Crew: Character Bio: Octavia of the Julii
    HBO: Rome: Cast and Crew: Character Bio: Vorena the Elder
    little_miss_magnolia Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Shampoo and condition hair and let air dry night before (eight hours before). Brush hair into sections. Take a small barrel curling iron (no bristle or brush irons) and warm it up. Get a light/medium hold gel or mousse and a light weight hairspray or hairstarch. Apply light amount of gel or mouse to half an inch strand. Curl with small barrel curling iron holding curling iron pointed towards the ceiling. Curl all hair (this will take a while). Make sure you let each culr out of the iron slowly. Finish with light spritzing with spray. Let loosen for about one hour and you will have desired effect. Will not last long in humidity or sweaty situations. Stay indoors (unless it is winter! ).
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tight butt! [ 5 Answers ]

I want a nice firm sexy butt, mine's getting a little flat because I've been losing weight. Any ideas how I can be a little more rounded/tight? My butt has always been my best feature and now I fear that I'm losing it! I'd try squats and stuff but I like how thin my thighs are getting, I don't want...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

Skin feels tight [ 3 Answers ]

I've been using tea tree oil to wash my face for a while now, and my skin feels really tight afterwards. Does this mean I don't have enough moisture in my skin? Should I change my cleanser?

Ventilation in tight construction [ 2 Answers ]

I am constructing a 2500sf two story single family home on the coast in northern California where the temp remains fairly steady and cool (rarely much above 75 degrees and rarely if ever freezes)and have concerns about air quality and air depressurization and would appreciate some advice. I am...

Air-Tight? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is the lightest air-tight material or combination of materials?

View more questions Search