Ask
    meg07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
    How much weight do I need to lose?
    I am 5'7 and weight 190 pounds how much weight should I lose?:confused:
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
    MyPyramid.gov - United States Department of Agriculture - Home try this website it has great helpful tips on how many calories you need to maintain or lose weight the healthy way. Good Luck
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Here is a body mass index chart for you : IFA Body Mass Index Chart

You can go by your height and see what a healthy weight is for you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

I want to lose weight [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm 26 years old and I have 1 baby now, when I was not pregnant I weight 123 lbs after I gave birth I wieght already 153 lbs, I've heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, I don't know how true is this. I need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. Thanks

Cannot lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal? With the online calorie estimators @ my...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search