Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Body Fat Percentage
    What is a way that I can check my body fat percentage without any tools or going to the doctor; basically I would like it to be simple enough for me to do it in my room.
    Windshield21 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2008, 06:25 PM
    The only tool you need is a paper measuring tape... if you don't have one you could always take a string or something and mark if off by inches.. once you have one of those there are several websites that will tell you exactly what to do... measure your neck and waist... etc etc.. Here are some links..
    Calculate Your Body Fat Percentage

Body Fat Calculator

Both of those sites will at least give you a general idea!
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2008, 07:04 PM
    How am I supposed to use the string to calculate my body fat percentage? Never mind stupid question. Thanks a million.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to gain weight have fat in the body [ 4 Answers ]

I an 43 years old and I am have not got any fat in my body . I also don't want to eat anything i.e.things which can increase the weight I like only chats and nothing else.Help me out

Finding Out Body Fat Percentage [ 7 Answers ]

What is a way that I can find out my body fat percentage without any tools or going to the doctor; basically I would like it to be simple enough for me to do it in my room.

What are the risks of harvesting fat from one [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old woman. I have fairly deep naso-labial lines. A doctor told me the only real way to get rid of them would be by an injection of fat or some filler. I have read that liposuction carries risks like the risk of nerve damage etc. I know only a small amount of fat would be taken...

Body Fat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm 92kg\ 14.5 Stone.. I have about 20% Body fat, but trying to get to at least 15%.. I'm trying to tone-up without burning hardly any muscle tissue... I know cardio is the best thing, plus the changing the methods of weight training... Though, with the wrong training.. I can...

View more questions Search