Apr 30, 2012, 01:30 PM
    What can cause lumps in my head and on my face that hurt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these painful red lumps on my knees and below that are making joints hurt? [ 0 Answers ]

2 months ago I got these red painful lumps on my ankles that also made my ankle joints hurt too, even my toe joints. Where ever there was a red lump the nearest joint hurt. I thought that I would just go away. Well it did after 2-3 days. Then I started getting the same looking red lumps on my legs...

I have painful head lumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I googled this site when I typed in lumps on head, and found the same types of questions I am wondering. My symptoms are a little different. I have these (three) little bumps about the size of a pea, to a nickel in size on the back of my head. No it has nothing to do with hair, I can feel it...

Strange lumps on face and scalp that ache [ 2 Answers ]

I recently noticed a lump formation near the hairline in my scalp. It is flat and odd shaped. I discovered it when it began to have an itch. A few days later, a knot came up like overnite in my jaw area, in front of the right ear. It was painful to the touch and noticeable. A couple of days after...

Lumps on baby's head [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I was just wondering about three lumps I found on my babes head. This morning I found one lump on each side of her head in the same spot and on the left side another one closer the ear.. they are about a cm above her hair line.. I don't know if it is from teething because she is teething and a...

Lumps on head [ 2 Answers ]

I have three lumps on my head one on the left side of my head just near the top of ear which has grown in size, one at the back of my head on the left and right side and they are the size of a 10p coin they are hard to touch and they do hurt a little bit to touch and I haven't had any illnesses...

View more questions Search