Ask
    jj1433 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Why cry when my head and throat hurt
    Why my head and throat hurt I cry? I do it often
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Are you asking why you cry when you head and throat hurt OR are you asking why your head and throat hurt?

If this happens "often" you need to see a Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

Continiued throat infection with stomic pain and head ache after fonsils were taken o [ 1 Answers ]

Please help? My seven year old son had continius tonsilitis. The doctor then decided to take it out. But now my child keeps on getting throut infection, together with stomic pain and head ache. Also with a very high fever? What should I do? Is there any thing that I can do to prevent this?

My throat hurts, I have a fever,head ache,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been sick. I have had a fever,sore throat,stuffy nose,stiff neck and before all this some kind of eye infection. For my throat it only hurts to swallow. Also before I got sick I had this weird squishy semi hard bump can anyone help. It would be greatly apperciated.

View more questions Search