Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookOlook Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Excessive discharge
    Basically, during the past year and a half or so the amount of discharge I produce has increased a lot. It's a yellowy white color. And at first I thought it was kind of normal, because every woman has discharge, but eventually it just got too much to take because I have to wear pantyliners most of the time which I find uncomfortable. And sometimes the discharge goes through them! :confused:

So after about a year of thinking it would go away it remained so I went to the doctors and tried most medications to relieve thrush, but the discharge remained. I had tests and they came back saying the swab was normal. I really don't understand it, I want to get rid of the discharge, it makes me feel really dirty and I hate it. Plus, I'ma virgin and me and my partner tried to have sex but it hurt way too much, I think he's broke me and when we tried it felt nice for him but for me it was really painful, so I was wondering if the pain is another symptom along with the excessive discharge. Can someone help me please!

Xx

Apr 1, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Heeeeeeelp!

:'(
    lil bit Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 1, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Excessive discharge may be simply because you are ready to mate how old are you? You are still a virgin and your body is probably just ready to mate also the first time you have sex it is painful but once he penetrates all the way it should ease away the pain the more you have intercourse usually by the second time it should just feel very tight but not painfull and if he broke you then you would have seen a little blood, just a little.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 1, 2008, 11:59 PM
    First of all, if you are not ready for sex and it is very painful for you, your partner should absolutely stop not matter how "nice it was for him." Now about the discharge - did the doctor diagnose you with a yeast infection ("thrush") and were you on anti-fungal medication. A yeast infection does not last a year or two. Enough discharge to soak through a panti-liner to me seems a little more than normal. But everyone is different. Have you had a PAP smear done? Now that you are sexually active (you are no longer a virgin) you need to have one done every year. This is very important. Do you have any abdominal pain or dull lower back pain along with the discharge?

Apr 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lil bit
    excessive discharge may be simply because you are ready to mate how old are you? you are still a virgin and your body is probably just ready to mate also the first time you have sex it is painful but once he penetrates all the way it should ease away the pain the more you have intercourse ususally by the second time it should just feel very tight but not painfull and if he broke you then you would have seen a lil blood, just a lil.

I'm 16. And when we tried I wasn't due on for another 2 or 3 days... (and since I started my period I am usually NEVER early) but as soon as we tried it hurt so I said stop. Then I went to the toilet and I had come on. Then I just had my normal period.

Apr 2, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2008chrissy
    First of all, if you are not ready for sex and it is very painful for you, your partner should absolutely stop not matter how "nice it was for him." Now about the discharge - did the doctor diagnose you with a yeast infection ("thrush") and were you on anti-fungal medication. A yeast infection does not last a year or two. Enough discharge to soak through a panti-liner to me seems a little more than normal. But everyone is different. Have you had a PAP smear done? Now that you are sexually active (you are no longer a virgin) you need to have one done every year. This is very important. Do you have any abdominal pain or dull lower back pain along with the discharge?

My partner stopped straight away. So we didn't go through with it fully when I complained of pains. The doctor did what seamed like a PAP smear, but she didn't tell me exactly what it was, she just said she would have o take a swab. Then she said she would phone me if anything was wrong with the results and in meantime gave me anti-fungal cream (I have also used a pessary and a capsule for thrush). I didn't get a phone call and the treatment didn't work either so she took another swab to be sure and that one came back saying I was fine. But she gave me some tablets for something a lto like thrush that sometimes doesn't appear on the tests but they didn't work either :(

And no, I don't feel any pain at all other than a burning, stabbing pain while penetrating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive Whining [ 15 Answers ]

We adopted a beautiful 2 year old Beagle/ Italian Greyhound Mix this weekend. She is housebroken and very sweet, but when we leave for work she will whine and yelp the entire time we are gone. Anybody have any training tips or ideas that we might try to help her feel more comfortable with being...

Excessive white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I had increased almost 8 kilos in past 6-8 months.I work in a call center and I have to work in night shifts.so I sleep the whole day with absolutely no exercise during day time.I had a general body checkup 1 month before and a ultra sonography was taken. The results were normal.the doctor...

Excessive white discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I excessive white discharge from past 10 days.sometimes its in brown color.I am not married.I need to know wats wrong.. please reply soon

Excessive use of name [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a hidden meaning behind someone who uses their dates name excessively in a conversation? As in, beyond saying it when greeting, getting their attention etc but to use it in every third sentence or so... I find it a little strange but if anyone can shine some light on the matter and advise...

Excessive Noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have complained for two (2) weeks about neighbors playing loud music in their apartment keeping me up past 2 am to my apartment manager; but every time I complained she told me there was nothing she could do about it. One of my neighbors complained that I was stomping on the floor at 11:05 pm...

View more questions Search