Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackened Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 03:42 PM
    Plssss help with these two movies
    If you can help me I will be infinitely indebted to you. I cannot remember the names of two movies.

Movie No:1
    -----------
    Supposedly an oldish movie (it was B&W I think). Anyway, these people are in luna park kind of place and there is this woman there, a fortune teller. She tells these people's fates and each of them is in fact a short movie within this movie. Genre was kind of horror, suspense, thriller.

Movie No:2
    ----------
    A robbery movie. Also funny, like Ocean's Eleven. The most important thing was through the end of the movie these dustmen come and mistakenly take the money bags thinking they're thrash.
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 10:33 PM
    Movie number one sounds like the original movie for Tales from the Crypt, back in the 70's.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 31, 2013, 01:53 PM
    Here's a possibility:

No. 1 ~ Torture Garden (1967)
    Wikipedia synopsis:
    Five people visit a fairground sideshow run by the sinister Dr. Diabolo (Burgess Meredith). Having shown them a handful of haunted house-style attractions, he promises them a genuinely scary experience if they will pay extra. Their curiosity gets the better of them, and the small crowd follows him behind a curtain, where they each view their fate through the shears of the female deity Atropos (Clytie Jessop).
    In "Enoch", a greedy playboy takes advantage of his dying uncle and falls under the spell of a man-eating cat.
    In "Terror Over Hollywood", a Hollywood starlet discovers her co-stars are androids.
    In "Mr. Steinway", a possessed grand piano by the name of Euterpe becomes jealous of its owner's new lover and takes revenge.
    In "The Man Who Collected Poe", a Poe collector murders another collector over a prized possession he refuses to show him~only to find his fate with Edgar Allan Poe himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_Garden_(film)

Here's the movie trailer:
    Torture Garden (Freddie Francis, Reino Unido, 1967) - Trailer - YouTube

This is in color, but I thought I'd give it a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

Ron DVD movies [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to watch a DVD movie I keep getting TV out function enabled Error message F4D41436 Thx in advance, Lovingcuz

Old movies [ 2 Answers ]

Who played the monster , in frankenstien ? The old movie Thank you

Movies [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who was originally asked to star in the 1959 version of Ben Hur?

View more questions Search