Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibri83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Red spot on Lab's eye
    My 7 year old Black Lab/Sheltie has a red spot on his right eyeball. It is a fairly good size, but he does not seem to be bothered by it. I am concerned that there might be something wrong. Any ideas on what this might be?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 08:44 PM
    I wouldn't mess with an eye problem. Get him to a vet this week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy dots under fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting very small dark red dots under the skin of my middle finger tips on both hands but not at the same time, for several years now. I noticed them off to the side of my nail beds at first, but now they are appearing on the fingerprint part of my fingertips. When I itch them the area...

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

Under eye circles (red) [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me.. I have noticed in this forum and others around that people are in a similar situation that I am in - I have under eye circles. However, predominantly people have been mentioning dark, bruise-like colors under their eyes, whereas I have bright red marks under mine. I am only...

Small red spot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years of age. I have a small red spot on the side of my penis, its on the left side of my penis. I am circumcised and I'm a virgin the only sexual contact is oral sex with a girl but I didn't come. I am really worried because at first I thought it appeared because I masturbated regulary...

View more questions Search