Kiwanis help to get eyeglasses?

Asked Feb 29, 2012, 07:37 PM 1 Answer
    My name is Connie Folden, month ago I donated my old glasses, Sundat I had to go to the hospital.
    I hade to have a cat scan. Needless to say they probley belone to someone else. Can you help me get a fram I have the script, thah way I can see how much it will cost for the lense. Thank You
    **** name and address deleted for their protection

Last edited by Fr_Chuck; Feb 29, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
    1 Answer
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,727, Reputation: 7217

#2

Feb 29, 2012, 08:21 PM

You can of course ask family or friends for old frames, or contact the local chapter of Kiwanis near you.

Can kiwanis president give his daughter a bursary [ 5 Answers ]

My neighbor has been really harassing us so I checked him out and found that when he was president of our local kiwanis his daughter received a bursary for school.I think it is a conflict of interest,if not fraud.It sure looks like favouritism in the wrorst way and abuse of authority.

Eyeglasses [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in getting my prescriptions for my eyeglasses.. my husband lost his job,his mom has been paying are bills why he is looking for a job, were on soonercare but they will not pay for my glasses. We have two girls 17yr is in the 12th grade and 7yr is in 2nd grade.. anything would help and...

Free Eyeglasses [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any help for the disabled to get a free eye exam and free eyeglasses ? I'am on a limited income and can't afford to get new glasses. I also have diabetis and my vision is very blurry. Thank you Shirley

In Need Of EyeGlasses. [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me on getting new eyeglasses?

Need eyeglasses [ 2 Answers ]

Good mrning I have disibility pending and my eyesight is so bad evrything I look at upclose and far away is blurred,I wear over the counter to see up close.I am in cocoa,Florida,and am in desperate need of glasses.Is there a orginazation here in my area that could do that for me for free I would...