Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hifelicia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Need info on registration at Portuguese embassy- renewal of id card and passport
    Please can anyone send me information on renewal of portuguese id card and passport also how do I register myself at the portuguese embassy in london
    BRIAN ANDRADE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 02:00 PM
    I am already registered in portugal and i would like to collect my (bi) bilhete de identidade and passport from the portuguese embassy in london.

I just want to known if its possible as i will be in london shortly on a holiday

.advise

Brian andrade
    mariosilva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:19 PM
    How to register myself in portuguese embassy in london
    mariosilva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:46 PM
    How to register my portuguese passportat portuguese embassy in london

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese Passport Renewal In UK [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancée and son are both portuguese and living with me in Wales. My son's Portuguese passport has expired. Is it possible to apply for a passport renewal in the UK?

Portuguese passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can never seem to get through to the Portuguese Consulate,and even though I've written to them,have had no reply.I need to know what the procedure is for me to renew my son's passport. Thanks

Portuguese ID card and passport renewal in London [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Portuguese citizen originally from Macau and now live in the UK. My ID card has expired, which I understand that I need to renew before I can renew my actual passport? I've been looking online for the appropriate application form and instructions with no avail. Any idea where I can find...

View more questions Search