Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stargirl6789 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Determine the first four nonzero terms in the Taylor polynomial for
    Determine the first four nonzero terms in the Taylor polynomial for f(x)=cos(3x) sin(-x^2)
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Be caereful with your parentheses. Is this really what you meant:

To find the non-zero terms you need to evaluate f'(0), f''(0), etc - show us how you do that we'll be glad to help you along if you get stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W. L. Taylor [ 2 Answers ]

Prints by W. L. Taylor Print by W.L. Taylor If Music be the Food of Love, Play On

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

What Happens to an object in motion whne it expenrienes a nonzero net external force [ 1 Answers ]

What happens to an object in motion when it experiences a nonzero net external force?

Taylor Swift [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that Taylor Swift was arrested for aggrevated assault against her family, is there any truth in this? I searched online but haven't found anything yet.

View more questions Search