Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stargirl6789 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Taylor Polynomials and Maximal Error
    A certain function f(x) has second derivative equal to e^(10x-1). The first-degree Taylor polynomial is used to approximate the function. What is the maximal error that can occur when one approximates f(0:1).

Check out some similar questions!

W. L. Taylor [ 2 Answers ]

Prints by W. L. Taylor Print by W.L. Taylor If Music be the Food of Love, Play On

Will a maximal power battery work in a kenwood ham radio charger [ 0 Answers ]

Will a maximal power battery work in a kenwood ham radio charger the kenwood battery is a knb-25a and the maximal power is knb-35l the batter works but the light on the charger won't come on do I have to buy a different charger

Maximal Domains of Logarithmic Hyperbolics [ 1 Answers ]

K here is an example question (there are 4 in total but I only need to learn how to do one then I can do the rest): ln(cosh x) I have to find the largest possible domain for this. Now I was told that Hyperbolics are similar to exponentials, and Inverse Hyperbolics are similar to Natural...

Maximal Domains of Logarithmic Hyperbolics. [ 2 Answers ]

K here is an example question (there are 4 in total but I only need to learn how to do one then I can do the rest): ln(cosh x) I have to find the largest possible domain for this. Now I was told that Hyperbolics are similar to exponentials, and Inverse Hyperbolics are similar to Natural...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.